Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wiki Creation

Whew, not sure just what I did, but think it worked.. Except for that big black spot that kept appearing in my screen. It seemed to stay on each page. Must figure that one out. Did enjoy doing it and can really see the benefit. Especially since I had to race around trying to find some of the files. It would be great to have them all in one place. I have 3 business emails and 2 computers!

I am already thinking how I can incorporate this into some of my classes. Since most of my students are computer illiterate to begin with, perhaps if not to have the students use it right away, but to make them aware of it for later classes would be great. I think to have them see that they can add to something on the web will give them an interesting sense of contribution. My students are usually older and have an amazing amount of knowledge they could contribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment